National award-winning filmmaker Bala and actor Vikram, who have earlier worked in Tamil films such as “Sethu” and “Pithamagan”, are likely to collaborate for the third time in the language.
“They met recently and discussed about working together. Everything is in a nascent stage but they’re interested to join hands soon,” a source close to actor Vikram told IANS.
The duo, according to the source, may team up next year.
“Vikram will start working on his new project from November. As soon as he wraps it up, he’s expected to work with Bala,” the source said.
- Sidharth Malhotra on Vikram Batra biopic: I felt it was a story that needed to be told
- GV Prakash Kumar to join hands with Aramm director Gopi Nainar
- I wanted to prove that I can be dynamic as an actor: GV Prakash on Bala’s Naachiyaar
- Chiyaan Vikram’s Rs 300 cr Mahavir Karna will be an international film, says RS Vimal
- Dhruva Nachitaram: Vikram’s film to be a trilogy, first installment to release in April 2018
- Rajinikanth, Vikram may team up for ‘Enthiran 2’
Meanwhile, Bala is busy with the post-production work of his upcoming directorial “Tharai Thappattai”.