National award-winning filmmaker Bala and actor Vikram, who have earlier worked in Tamil films such as “Sethu” and “Pithamagan”, are likely to collaborate for the third time in the language.
“They met recently and discussed about working together. Everything is in a nascent stage but they’re interested to join hands soon,” a source close to actor Vikram told IANS.
The duo, according to the source, may team up next year.
“Vikram will start working on his new project from November. As soon as he wraps it up, he’s expected to work with Bala,” the source said.
- Technology should empower people, be accessible: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- More buildings, perhaps lives at risk following Mexico quake
- Private labs can test H1N1 samples, says health dept
- Reliance JioPhone first impressions: The 4G VoLTE feature phone unlike any other
- Blue Whale Challenge: schools on alert, teachers keep watch on students
- Iraq refuses talks with Kurdistan about independence referendum results
Meanwhile, Bala is busy with the post-production work of his upcoming directorial “Tharai Thappattai”.