After a delay of 11 days,the Vijay’s Thalaiva is all set to hit 500 screens in Tamil Nadu on August 20.
“Yes. The release date is August 20. It is confirmed,” A L Vijay,Director of the film Thalaiva told PTI.
To a question,Vijay said the tagline ‘Time to Lead’ has been removed from all publicity materials and promotional content following a ‘request’ from Vendhar Movies,distributors for the film.
On the number of theatres the film is likely to be screened,’Amma Creations Siva’,an associate of Vendhar Movies,said the film will be screened in 500 halls in Tamil Nadu.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The film,with Vijay as hero and Amala Paul as lead actress,was expected to be released on August 9 but had been stalled in the backdrop of bomb threats from a little known outfit opposed to ‘Vendhar Movies’.