The makers of upcoming Tamil film “Puli” recently shot the introduction song featuring superstar Vijay in a lavish set worth over Rs.50 million. Over 200 carpenters are said to have worked in the construction of the set.
“The lavish set that was erected to shoot Vijay’s introduction song costs over Rs.5 crore (Rs.50 million). The team recently completed shooting the song in Talakona forest near Tirupathi. Over 200 carpenters worked on the construction of the set, which took over two months to complete,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Politicians reluctant to face media are failing in their duty: Mark Tully
- Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov says US will not strike North Korea
- US air strikes kill 17 Islamic State militants in Libya, claims US military
- Ex-CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani: Films still being cut, but no noise now
- Tropical Storm Pilar likely to drench Mexico city, Puerto Vallarta
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Hardik Pandya takes India to series win, World No 1 ODI ranking in Indore
Being directed by Chimbu Devan, the film also stars Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi and Kiccha Sudeep in important roles.
“Puli” is touted to be the most expensive film in actor Vijay’s career.