The makers of upcoming Tamil film “Puli” recently shot the introduction song featuring superstar Vijay in a lavish set worth over Rs.50 million. Over 200 carpenters are said to have worked in the construction of the set.
“The lavish set that was erected to shoot Vijay’s introduction song costs over Rs.5 crore (Rs.50 million). The team recently completed shooting the song in Talakona forest near Tirupathi. Over 200 carpenters worked on the construction of the set, which took over two months to complete,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Watch Mersal promos: Vijay starrer promises to be politically relevant, funny
- AR Rahman to perform live at Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's 2.0 audio launch in Dubai
- Vijay croons a special song for 'Puli'
- Vijay's fans join hands for Nepal quake victims
- Vijay's 'Puli' to be shot at Angkor Wat
- Vijay's encouragement gave me confidence: Charandeep
Being directed by Chimbu Devan, the film also stars Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi and Kiccha Sudeep in important roles.
“Puli” is touted to be the most expensive film in actor Vijay’s career.