Filmmaker Nalan Kumarasamy has confirmed that his forthcoming Tamil romantic-comedy “Kadhalum Kadhandu Pogum”, starring Vijay Sethupathi, is an official remake of Korean film “My Dear Desperado”.
“I really loved the film. We acquired the remake rights for Rs.40 lakh (Rs.4 million) and made the Tamil version. The remake will have my touch, of course,” Kumarasamy told IANS.
The film, which is about the blossoming relationship between the characters played by the lead actors, also stars Madonna Sebastian.
“One of the highlights of the film is that when the lead pair finally falls in love, the film ends,” he said, and added that the film won’t have a sequel. This revelation is contrary to some rumours.
The film also stars Samuthirakani as the antagonist, in the role of a sub-inspector.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Produced by C.V. Kumar and Studio Green, the film is slated for theatrical release on February 12.