Adding to the excitement of Vijay’s fans, music composer Santhosh Narayanan — who is scoring music for actor’s Bairavaa — has revealed that the actor has also sung for the film. The composer took to Twitter to share that Vijay has already recorded the song and he has nailed it.
“Exciting ‘Bairavaa’ update. Recorded Vijay for a song and he has sung incredibly well. Earth shattering dance moves guaranteed,” Santhosh tweeted.
Besides fighting and dancing, singing is the value addition Vijay provides to his films. After 2005 film Sachein, in which he had sung Vaadi Vaadi, Vijay stopped collaborating with music directors of his films. Seven years later, he resumed singing with 2012 super hit movie Thuppakki and he has sung in all his movies ever since.
It is believed in the fraternity that films which have songs sung by Vijay become hits at the box office. While we don’t know whether the actor also sees it that way, what we know is that Vijay’s songs usually reach the top of the chartbuster list. Songs like Google Google from Thuppakki, Vanganna Vanakkanganna from Thalaiva, Kandangi Kandangifrom Jilla and Selfie Pulla from Kaththi among others have become big hits with the masses.
Santhosh is currently the most sought after music composer in Kollywood. The music director made his debut in 2012 with Pa Ranjith’s low-budget movie, Attakathi, a romantic comedy, and he hasn’t looked back since.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
— Santhosh Narayanan (@Music_Santhosh) November 25, 2016
He has composed super hit songs for the films like Pizza, Soodhu Kavvum, Jigarthanda and Madras among others. This year, he delivered a super hit album for superstar Rajinikath’s blockbuster film, Kabali. Remember, the adrenaline pumping song, Neruppu Da?
Bairavaa is Vijay’s 60th film, directed by Bharathan. The film also stars Keerthy Suresh as the female lead and is bankrolled by Vijaya Productions. The recently released teaser of the film had set the internet on fire by clocking 10 million views in record time.
The film is slated for a Pongal release next year.