Actresses Trisha Krishnan and Taapsee Pannu have been finalised for filmmaker Selvaraghavan’s next yet-untitled Tamil outing with actor Silambarasan aka Simbu. The project will go on the floors in the first week of May.
“Trisha and Taapsee are the heroines of Selva’s new film with Simbu. Telugu actor Jagapathi Babu has been cast in an important role. The regular shooting will start from next month in Chennai,” a source close to the filmmaker told IANS.
- Taapsee Pannu calls Mulk a 'passion driven project', shares fun photos from last day
- Judwaa 2 actor Taapsee Pannu: Vacations are a very important part of my life
- Photo: Trisha Krishnan's latest gym selfie will give you serious fitness goals
- Taapsee Pannu begins preparing for her next with Diljit Dosanjh: Excited that fans would see me in a different avatar
- Taapsee Pannu to don khaki in Selvaraghavan's 'Kaan'
- Trisha Krishnan walks out of Selvaraghavan's project
Earlier, actress Deeksha Seth was considered for one of the lead roles but she wasn’t finalized in the end.
The film, said to be a romantic entertainer, marks the reunion of Selvaraghavan and composer Yuvan Shankar Raja after seven years.