The trailer of ho-romedy (horror, romance, comedy) web-series “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” was released on Monday on YouTube.
Hyderabad-based digital media and entertainment startup SillyMonks’ “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” will be the first among the six web-series that the company has announced to release recently.
A sequence of 10 Telugu webisodes with English subtitles of fourteen minutes for 10 weeks, “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” will stream on YouTube every Wednesday on a channel called SillyTube.
- Aval trailer: Siddharth-Andrea Jeremiah's horror film will give you the chills
- Ragini MMS Returns trailer: Ekta Kapoor's web-series takes inspiration from The Conjuring in bits and pieces
- Watch Social trailer: Rana Daggubati's web series features him as a badass CEO
- Watch Bose Dead Or Alive trailer: Rajkummar Rao embodies Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- A Gentleman trailer: Sidharth Malhotra is kickass, Jacqueline Fernandez is spice and Suniel Shetty is surprise. Watch video
- Adivi Sesh, Adah Sharma team up for 'Kshanam'
“We believe the story of ‘Deyyam Premalo Padindhi’ is very compelling and deals with an unfamiliar love story that has a beautifully scripted horror, romance and comedy concoction,” Sanjay Reddy, Managing Director of SillyMonks, said in a statement.
The story and screenplay of “Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” is done by award winning director Chandrasekhar Velagapudi. The star cast includes television VJ artistes Karan, Dolly and Anusha, and its music is composed by Jayasurya.
“Deyyam Premalo Padindhi” is executive produced by Sri Madhuri Entertainments.