Actor-producer Thiagarajan has clarified that he’s yet to sign an actress to play the lead in the southern remake of Hindi blockbuster ‘Queen’.
“We still haven’t finalised the female lead yet. I’m hoping to cast someone who could feature in all four (Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada) versions of the film’s southern remake. We have approached few actresses but nothing has materialised so far,” Thiagarajan told IANS.
Following the announcement of the ‘Queen’ remake, names of popular actresses such as Trisha Krishnan, Nayantara, Tamannah Bhatia and Samantha Ruth Prabhu have been doing the rounds to reprise Kangna Ranaut’s role from the original.
However, both Trisha and Samantha have recently clarified that they are not part of the film.
‘Queen’ delighted viewers with a simple yet strong story of Rani, who sets off on a marriage-less honeymoon. The experience directs her to inner reserves of strength and willpower that she didn’t know existed.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest