‘The Incredible Hulk’ editor, Vincent Tabaillon will edit a special international cut for SS Rajamouli’s multilingual epic drama ‘Baahubali: The Beginning’.
The film, touted as the most expensive Indian movie, will have a slightly different international version, confirmed the producer. ‘This version will differ from the original film, which was just released successfully in India and select cities across the World for the Indian diaspora. We expect a cut by the end of August,’producer Shobu Yarlagadda said in a statement.
Tabaillon is known for editing movies like ‘Clash of the Titans’, ‘Taken 2’, ‘Now You See Me’ and the action-adventure 2014 film ‘The Legend of Hercules’.
- Love Baahubali? Here are the details of SS Rajamouli’s next two films
- Raveena Tandon parties with Baahubali stars in Hyderabad, shares her joy on Instagram
- Confirmed: Shraddha Kapoor to star opposite Prabhas in Saaho
- Never knew 'Baahubali' will have massive impact: Rana Daggubati
- SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali' to be screened at Busan film festival
- SS Rajamouli is the man of the moment: Karan Johar
‘Baahubali’ features an ensemble cast of Prabhas, Rana Daggubati,Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah Bhatia, Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj, Nassar, Adivi Sesh, Tanikella Bharani and Sudeep.
The film, which chronicles the clash between two brothers for ruling a kingdom, released in India last Friday to great box office response.