The report of forensic experts had confirmed that Telugu film actor V Uday Kiran had committed suicide, police said.
Forensic science laboratory’s report, submitted to the Banjara Hills Police here today, says that “the death is due to hanging”. It also says that the actor had consumed alcohol before committing the suicide, said inspector P Murali Krishna.
Vajapeyajula Uday Kiran (33) was found hanging from the ceiling of mini-gymnasium at his flat in Srinagar Colony here on the midnight of January 5 this year.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Banjara Hills police had initially registered a case of suspicious death and had probed various angles. But following the conclusion of forensic experts, IPC sections regarding the suicide would be applied, the police officer said.
Uday Kiran started his career with the Telugu film Chitram, directed by Teja, in 2000. The film did very well at the box office. In 2001 he won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor in Telugu films for ‘Nuvvu Nenu’.