Actor Ajith Kumar’s next Tamil outing, tentatively titled “Thala 57”, was officially launched here on Wednesday.
Tipped to be a spy thriller, the project will mark the third collaboration of Ajith and director Siva after “Veeram” and “Vedalam”.
“The shooting will start from later this month. The makers are planning to shoot the first schedule in Bulgaria,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Germany elections: Chastened Angela Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
- Veteran journalist, writer Arun Sadhu passes away at 76 in Mumbai
- Kushner used personal email for some White House messages, says attorney Abbe Lowell
- Valencia coach Marcelino pulls muscle celebrating winner
- New Zealand announce nine of 15 members for India ODI series
- CSBC Bihar police constable exam 2017: Download admit card at csbc.bih.nic.in
While the rest of the cast is yet to be finalised, rumours indicate that Anushka Shetty might most likely team up with Ajith.
Ajith is said to be playing an international investigative officer in the film,.