Actor Ajith Kumar’s next Tamil outing, tentatively titled “Thala 57”, was officially launched here on Wednesday.
Tipped to be a spy thriller, the project will mark the third collaboration of Ajith and director Siva after “Veeram” and “Vedalam”.
“The shooting will start from later this month. The makers are planning to shoot the first schedule in Bulgaria,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Viswasam actor Ajith flaunts new hairdo
- Ajith's next with Siva titled Viswasam
- Ajith undergoes surgery after sustaining shoulder injury during Vivegam shoot
- Vadham or Vivekam, what will Ajith's Thala 57 be officially called?
- Ajith adds another hunky looking pic to the Thala 57 viral album
- Ajith Kumar's 57th film to roll from July
While the rest of the cast is yet to be finalised, rumours indicate that Anushka Shetty might most likely team up with Ajith.
Ajith is said to be playing an international investigative officer in the film,.