Tamil comedy ‘Mundasupatti’, which released Friday, has netted Rs.3.1 crore in its opening weekend in Tamil Nadu. The makers are extremely happy with the performance of the film.
“Fox Star Studios India and C.V. Kumar’s Thirukumaran Entertainment’s ‘Mundasupatti’ has taken a dream start at the ticket window. The film notched up Rs.3.1 crore in its opening weekend, which in fact is the highest ever opening for a C.V. Kumar film,” a statement said.
This is the fifth back-to-back hit for the production houses that popular for churning out successful Tamil films such as ‘Engeyum Eppothum’, ‘Ace Raja Rani’, ‘Pizza’ and ‘Soodhu Kavvum’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Directed by debutant Ram Kumar, “Mundasupatti” is a story about superstition handled with wit.
The film features Vishnu Vishal, Nandita, Anandraj, Kaali Venkat and Ramadass in lead roles.