The much-awaited teasers of three upcoming big ticket films will battle it out online for viewership. According to reports, the makers of Suriya’s Singam 3, Vijay’s Bairavaa and Mahesh Babu’s untitled film have planned to release the teasers for their respective films on Dilwali as a gift to fans of these south Indian stars.
The Malaysia schedule of Singam 3 was recently wrapped and the film is fast nearing completion with just a song to be shot before the post production begins. The third instalment in Suriya’s blockbuster super cop series was earlier planned for an October release. However, the makers had to postpone it citing production issues.
Industry buzz is, however, that Suriya requested producer KE Gnanavelraja to delay the film’s release, to avoid a box office clash with his brother Karthi’s film Kaashmora which is set to hit the screens on Diwali.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Singam 3 is now scheduled to release on December 16. The film is directed by Hari and has Shruti Haasan and Anushka Shetty as female leads.
On the other hand, the shooting for Vijay’s upcoming film Bairavaa is in its final leg. The film has huge expectations given that the actor’s last film, Theri was this year’s top grosser in Tamil. The film, directed by Bharathan, has Keerthy Suresh as its female lead. It is slated for a Pongal release next year.
The teaser of Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu’s bilingual film will also be released on October 29. The yet-to-be-titled film is directed by ace filmmaker A R Murugadoss and also marks Mahesh’s Tamil debut.
And amid all this, Dhanush’s Kodi and Kaashmora will release on the same day of Diwali weekend.