Suriya-starrer Tamil actioner “Singam 3”, which goes on the floors this week, is all set to be rechristened. The makers are planning to announce the new title on Wednesday.
“The new title will be announced on Wednesday midnight. We’re changing the title for a special reason, which we plan to reveal shortly,” a source from the film’s production unit told IANS.
To be directed by Hari, the film will be produced by Suriya’s home banner 2D Entertainment.
- Thaanaa Serndha Koottam movie review: The Suriya and Keerthy Suresh starrer is a fairly entertaining film
- Thaanaa Serndha Koottam reminded me of my earlier days in the industry: Suriya
- Prabhas is not playing a cameo in Singam 3, says producer
- Romania beckons Suriya's 'S3' team
- Suriya starrer 'Singam 3' shoot delayed due to rain
- Suriya's 'Singam 3' to roll from December
Anushka Shetty and Shruti Haasan have been roped in to play the female leads.