Contrary to reports, actor Suriya is not playing a cameo in his upcoming Tamil home production “Pasanga 2”, but will be essaying a 40-minute role in the children’s film, which is gearing up for release.
“Suriya is playing an extended role; it’s not a cameo. He will be appearing for about 40 minutes in the film,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The film is about children suffering from attention deficit disorder, and Suriya will be essaying the role of a teacher.
- KV Anand confirms his next with Suriya
- NGK first look: Suriya nails the look of a communist leader
- Suriya’s film with Selvaraghavan, Dhanush’s Maari 2 start rolling
- Suriya-Karthi’s first collaboration titled Kadaikutty Singam
- Suriya’s ‘Haiku’ is now ‘Pasanga 2’
- 1,500 children shoot for Pandiraj’s ‘Haiku’
Actress Amala Paul plays a cameo in the film, which is directed by Pandiraj.
Produced by 2D Entertainment, the film is gearing up for release soon.