Veteran actress Sridevi will launch the audio of upcoming Telugu horror-thriller “Abhinetri”.
In an official statement from the production house, the makers have confirmed that Sridevi will launch the audio of their film on August 15 in Vijayawada.
- Jharkhand fire: Toll rises to nine, CM orders probe by DIG and Divisional Commissioner
- Anganwadi workers’ strike: Children in slums, hamlets face the brunt
- PM Modi’s mention in BJP’s resolutions: 191 times, 3 years
- Textile industry woes: Bhiwandi powerlooms continue to struggle with issues post GST
- Ghatkopar building collapse: Victims’ families approach HC against Shitap’s bail plea
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: MSRDC to install helium balloon on sea link
Directed by Vijay, “Abhinetri”, which is being shot in Tamil as well as Hindi, stars Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Prabhudeva in lead roles.
In the film, Tamannaah plays an actress and she will also be seen as a ghost briefly.
Produced by Prabhudeva and Kona Venkat, the film is titled “Devi (L)” in Tamil, while the Hindi version is yet-untitled.