Actor Ram Charan has organized a special screening of his latest Telugu outing “Bruce Lee: The Fighter” for nearly 400 visually challenged kids of a private school here. Some part of the show’s proceeds will be donated to the school.
“Their love for cinema amazed me when I recently met them. Some of the kids delivered some dialogues from Telugu films to keep me entertained. I was so moved by their passion for cinema that I decided to hold a special screening of my film,” Ram told IANS.
On Thursday, a day ahead of the world premiere of “Bruce Lee: The Fighter”, the film will be screened in a multiplex for the children of the Devnar School For The Blind.
- SS Rajamouli confirms Jr NTR-Ram Charan in his next
- After Priya Prakash Varrier, Allu Arjun and son mimic Ram Charan from Rangasthalam
- Jr NTR and Ram Charan all set to kick off SS Rajamouli’s next?
- Kiara Advani, Vivek Oberoi and Prashant roped in for Ram Charan’s next
- Ram Charan to launch two production houses
- Tisca Chopra to make Telugu debut with Ram Charan starrer ‘Bruce Lee’
The screening will also be attended by some key members of the Telugu film fraternity.
In the film, Ram plays a fighter and reportedly has performed most of the stunts on his own.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film also stars Rakul Preet Singh, Tisca Chopra, Kriti Kharbanda and Arun Vijay in important roles.