Hunterr’s Telugu remake, Srinivas Avasarala’s Soggadu, launched a look before its first look and it is everything you expect from the adult comedy. The ‘pre-look’ poster of the film has a woman biting her lips seductively, which has a promise of more to come without really giving anything away.
Avasarala’s adult comedy is the Telugu remake of Bollywood blockbuster film Hunterrr, which is expected to release in December. Under Naveen Medaram’s direction, Avasarala will reprise Gulshan Devaiah’s role as a sex addict in the remake. Regina Cassandra, Mishti Chakraborty and Sri Mukhi are likely to be the female leads in the movie. Soggadu also features Tanikella Bharani playing a crucial role.
The sex comedy is said to be planned on a budget of Rs 2.5 crore and will be bankrolled by Abhishek Pictures. The explicit adult comedy will be a very bold movie for the Tollywood audience. However, Avasarala had said it would be a different experience.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I shot for the film for 10 days. I haven’t come across anything uncomfortable. When I am doing the scenes, I can feel the emotions. My first gut reaction while watching the movie was to do the film. It’s a very bold movie for the Telugu audience but if they can look beyond that, Hunterrr has a more sensitive story,” Avasarala had shared in an interview.
Hunterrr was a decent success at the Bollywood box office, having connected with fans of adult comedy. It featured Radhika Apte and Sai Tamhankar among others.
Srinivas Avasarala is currently riding high on the success of his recent box office hit Jo Achuytananda, which he directed featuring Nara Rohith, Naga Shourya and Regina Cassandra. Meanwhile, the buzz in the B-Town is that Gulshan is buckling up for a possible sequel to the film, which is said to be in the scripting stage at present.