Actor Allu Arjun-starrer Telugu family drama “S/O Satyamurthy” has raked in a whopping Rs.33.35 crore worldwide on first two days of its release.
The movie hit the screens on Thursday.
“The film has registered the biggest opening of the year so far. It has collected a gross of Rs.33.35 crore in two days since its release worldwide. It’s headed for a great weekend at the ticket window,” trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
- Allu Arjun meets Rohit Shetty, Tushar Kapoor, Kunal Khemu on Golmaal Again sets, see photos
- Duvvada Jagannadham or DJ box office: Allu Arjun film joins the Rs 100 cr club in the first week
- Duvvada Jagannadham or DJ first weekend box office collection: Will it be Allu Arjun's fastest film to earn Rs 100 crore?
- Duvvada Jagannadham or DJ box office collections Day 1: Allu Arjun film collects approx Rs 24 crores
- Clash with Salman Khan's Tubelight doesn't worry Duvvada Jagannadham star Allu Arjun
- 'S/O Satyamurthy' in all-time top ten Telugu grossing films
Directed by Trivikram, “S/O Satyamurthy” is about how far a son will go to save his father’s honour. It also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Nitya Menon, Adah Sharma and Rajendra Prasad in important roles.
According to Trinath, the film is on its way to be adjudged a hit.
“The pre-release business of the movie has been exceptional. Another successful week of theatrical run and it should be a hit,” he said.