Actor Allu Arjun-starrer Telugu family drama “S/O Satyamurthy” has raked in a whopping Rs.33.35 crore worldwide on first two days of its release.
The movie hit the screens on Thursday.
“The film has registered the biggest opening of the year so far. It has collected a gross of Rs.33.35 crore in two days since its release worldwide. It’s headed for a great weekend at the ticket window,” trade analyst Trinath told IANS.
- MCA box office: Nani's Middle Class Abbayi act earns Rs 27 cr in 3 days
- Duvvada Jagannadham (DJ) teaser: Allu Arjun cooks up a storm with new look, watch video
- 'Sarrainodu' mints Rs.72 crore in first week
- Southern cinema in 2015: Content ruled over star power in first half
- 'S/O Satyamurthy' in all-time top ten Telugu grossing films
- Telugu Actor Allu Arjun to dance away in 'ABCD 2' cameo
Directed by Trivikram, “S/O Satyamurthy” is about how far a son will go to save his father’s honour. It also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Nitya Menon, Adah Sharma and Rajendra Prasad in important roles.
According to Trinath, the film is on its way to be adjudged a hit.
“The pre-release business of the movie has been exceptional. Another successful week of theatrical run and it should be a hit,” he said.