Actor Suriya’s much-awaited movie, Singam 3, is making a lot of noise in Kollywood ahead of its theatrical release. The latest buzz is that the makers shot the climax chase scene at an airport runway and is said to be the highlight among the other action sequences of the forthcoming film.
According to reports, the sequence was shot at the Chennai airport. And the makers had hired about 7 flights for the chase scene, featuring Suriya and Thakur Anup Singh.
The film marks the Kollywood debut of popular television actor and Mr. World 2015, Thakur Anoop Singh. While Anushka Shetty has been a part of the super cop franchise since 2010, Shruti Haasan is the new addition to the cast of the upcoming sequel.
The expectations from Singam 3 are already high compared to its predecessors and the makers are leaving no stone unturned to make sure that the film gets the biggest opening when it hits the screens on December 16.
The Singam makers have been running online and offline campaigns promoting the film. On the occasion of Diwali, the motion poster featuring Suriya in police uniform was released. The first teaser of the film will come out on November 7, which also happens to be the birthday of matinee idol Kamal Haasan. Is this Suriya’s way of showing his admiration for the legendary actor? Maybe.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The post production work of Singam 3 is going on in full-swing as the film is scheduled to release in December. The film has music from Harris Jayaraj, who has composed several memorable songs for Suriya’s films in the past. After finishing Singam 3, director Hari will helm the sequel to his 2003 blockbuster Saamy, with Vikram and Trisha in the lead roles.