Shooting for the Malayalam film titled ‘T P 51’, throwing light on the life of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader , who was murdered by a gang two years ago, will begin from March 31.
Moitu Thazhathu is making his directorial debut with the film.
“The film will be completed even if there are difficulties,” he told reporters. The cast includes some prominent actors in the Malayalamfilm industry like Idavela Babu, Mamukoya, Balachandran Chullikkad, Valsala Menon, Sivaji Guruvayoor and Ramesh Vadakara, who will be playing the role of Chandrasekharan.
Chandrasekharan, a former CPI(M) leader from the party stronghold of Onchiyam in Kozhikode district, was murdered by a seven-member gang at Vallikkad near Vatakara on May 4, 2012.
Chandrasekharan floated Revolutionary Marxist Party after leaving CPI(M).
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha