Kamal Haasan-starrer Tamil comedy ‘Uttama Villain’, which is being directed by Ramesh Arvind, will be wrapped up Saturday.
The film, expected be high on visual effects, will next go into the post-production phase.
“Last day of one magical journey. ‘Uttama Villain’ shoot wraps up today. VFX and post prod on next,” Ramesh posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kamal Haasan will feature in a dual role in the film as an eighth century drama actor and a 21st century cinestar.
The film, which is being produced by Thiruppathi Brothers, also features K. Vishwanath, K. Balachander, Jayaraman, Parvathi Menon, Oorvasi and M.S Bhaskar in important roles.