Contrary to reports, actress Sayyeshaa, who awaits the release of Ajay Devgn’s “Shivaay”, is not part of actor Raj Tarun’s yet-untitled next Telugu project.
“It’s true that we were approached with the offer. However, we didn’t sign the project due to date issues. We wish the team good luck,” Sayyeshaa’s mother Shaheen told IANS.
- ODF deadline in sight, Devendra Fadnavis adopts carrot and stick policy
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in US Senate
- Rupee crashes to 1-month low on equity sell-off
- Los Angeles would support a US Winter Games, but it's complicated
- IndiGo to switch part of A320neo order into larger A321neo
- Haryana makes Aadhaar mandatory for teachers’ test
The film, which is tipped to be a horror-comedy, is being directed by Vamsy Krishna under the banner of AK Entertainments.
Although Sayyeshaa is flooded with offers, she’s not in a hurry to sign films.
“There are some interesting offers coming our way. But we want to take things slow,” said her mother. She also shared that they’ve invested in an abode in Hyderabad, as Sayyeshaa, who made her acting debut last year with “Akhil”, is keen on building her career in Telugu filmdom.