Actor Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas has teamed up with Sarrainodu fame Boyapati Srinu for another film. The untitled film was launched on Friday and the shooting will begin from November 16 in Hyderabad.
While Sai Srinivas will be playing the lead role, Rakul Preet Singh will be seen playing the lead opposite him. The movie is being bankrolled by from producer Miriyala Ravinder Reddy under Dwaraka Creations banner.
Boyapati recently delivered industry hit Sarrainodu with Allu Arjun.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The project is said to have been made on a lavish budget.
“I am delighted to work with Boyapati Srinu and Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas. The project is officially launched today with a muhurtham shot. Regular shooting will be held from November 16 within Hyderabad. Young music director Devi Sri Prasad, beautiful Rakul Preet Singh, hotshot camera operator Rishi Punjabi (Sarrainodu fame) made our core team. We will announce the rest of casting details very soon,” producer Ravinder Reddy said.
Boyapati Srinu — who has directed six films in Tollywood — has delivered films such as Ravi Teja-starrer Bhadra and Balakrishna-starrer Legend and Simha. Tapping on the rising fame of Rakul Preet in the Telugu industry, she was cast in the lead role in Sarrainodu. The director had roped in Rakul Preet to re-launch Sai Sreenivas who made his debut with Alludu Seenu in 2014.
Rakul Preet is on a roll and has been delivering back-to-back hits since 2014. Teaming up with big-ticket stars including Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Ravi Teja, Gopichand and Ram Pothineni, the actor is currently busy with at least five projects in hand.