Acclaimed Indian cinematographer and director Santosh Sivan is busy cranking the camera for his next international film “Lies We Tell” at Leeds in Britain.
Sivan said the shooting began last month.
“We have completed half of the shoot and we plan to finish the shoot by end of next month,” Sivan told IANS on the phone.
- It’s official! Mani Ratnam’s multi-starrer is titled Chekka Chivantha Vaanam
- Kunjali Marakkar IV: Priyadarshan gives a deadline to Mammootty-Santosh Sivan team
- Kunjali Marakkar first look: Mammootty to play legendary naval chief in Santosh Sivan’s directorial
- After fifth Hollywood film, Santosh Sivan takes a break
- I am attracted to themes of cultural clash: Santosh Sivan
- ‘Urumi’ is my comment on globalisation: Santosh Sivan
The film, which is being put out by Bradford International Film Associates Limited will be ready for release next year.
Sivan said the cast includes Harvey Keitel, Gabriel Byrne and loads of British and Asian actors.
Fifty-one-year-old Sivan, who is known for films like “Roja”, “Asoka” and “The Terrorist” among several others, is also the first South Asian to be honoured with a membership of the most prestigious American Society of Cinematographers ( ASC).