Comedian Santhanam, who is gradually transforming himself into a full-fledged hero, has performed stunts without the help of body doubles in upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy “Innimey Ippadithaan”.
“This is a romantic comedy, but there are a few thrilling fight sequences. Santhanam performed these scenes without the help of body doubles. The effort he has put into this project to appeal to all sections of the audience is commendable,” read a statement from the makers.
- Ghajinikanth teaser: Arya plays a Rajinikanth fan with a memory disorder
- Sakka Podu Podu Raja is a 200% commercial entertainer: Santhanam
- Sakka Podu Podu Raja trailer: Santhanam does some Rajinikanth-esque action
- Easier to be a hero than a comedian: Santhanam
- Romantic makeover for Santhanam in his next
- Santhanam ready with next film as hero
According to director duo Prem Anand and Murugan, Santhanam had promised to introduce them in one of his projects.
“We’ve known him since his television days. He had promised to introduce us as directors in one of his projects. He kept his word and we’re delighted about it,” Prem and Murugan said.
The film, which is slated for release on May 22, features Ashna Zaveri and Akhila Kishore in the lead roles.