Actress Regina Cassandra plays a ghost in filmmaker Selvaraghavan’s highly anticipated Tamil romantic horror film Nenjam Marappathillai, which also stars actor-filmmaker S.J Suryah in the lead.
“Regina’s role will shock audiences to the core. It’s a physically exhausting role and Selva has written it in such a way that people will empathise with the character but at the same fear it too. Her look, which is being heavily guarded, will be one of the highlights of the film,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- SJ Suryah to reprise Arvind Swamy's role in Bogan Telugu remake
- Nenjam Marappathillai final trailer: Selvaraghavan, SJ Suryah film will give you chills. Watch video
- Selvaraghavan's next titled Nenjam Marapathillai is to be censored soon
- Nenjam Marappathillai vs Kathi Sandai trailers: SJ Suryah's promo wins over Vishal's for its freshness
- Bollywood entry for any south actress is a big feat: Regina Cassandra
- Selvaraghavan's next film is titled 'Nenjam Marappathillai'
The source also added that Suryah’s role will amaze audiences.
“Suryah’s performance in recent release Iraivi has been the talk of the town for the last few weeks. Wait till audiences see his work in this film,” he said.
The film marks the reunion of Selvaraghavan with composer Yuvan Shankar Raja after eight years.
Also starring Nandita Swetha, the film is produced by Ondraga Entertainment and is gearing up for release this August.