Telugu actor Ravi Teja will be seen playing a college lecturer in his next film “Yevado Okadu”, which will go on floors here on Sunday.
“Ravi will be playing a lecturer, while actress Anupama Parameswaran will be seen as his student,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Ravi had previously played a lecturer in Telugu action-comedy “Mirapakaya”. To be directed by Venu Sree Raam, the film will be produced by Dil Raju.
The makers are still on the lookout for the leading lady.
- Raja The Great box office: Ravi Teja starrer collects Rs 42 crore in the first week
- Raja The Great box office day 1: Ravi Teja’s movie earns Rs 10 crore
- Raja The Great movie review: Another mindless entertainer from Ravi Teja
- Catherine Tresa in Telugu remake of Bogan
- Pragya Jaiswal teams up with Ravi Teja in 'Yevado Okadu'
- Ravi Teja to star in 'Yevado Okadu'
Devi Sri Prasad has been roped in to compose the tunes. The film will hit the screens during the summer of next year.