Actor Rana Daggubati is among the handful of Tollywood actors who give their fans serious fitness goals. And he has just raised the stakes. Rana is popular for his muscular physique as much for his acting skills. But, he has been training hard to look way more menacing than he already is in his upcoming much-anticipated movie, Baahubali: The Conclusion.
Bhallala Dev from the blockbuster film is leaving no stone unturned to make sure that the next time he fights Prabhas aka Baahubali in the film, he comes out as a winner. Remember how he prepped up for his revengeful villainous act in the first part? Well, this time, he is taking things one notch higher.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Rana shared a shirtless picture of himself flexing his muscles on the social media. One look and we know he has turned himself into a beastly figure to look every inch justifying in his role. While his co-star Prabhas recently made news for getting a wax statue at Madame Tussauds in Bangkok, Rana is making news for his look in which he has beefed up his body to give his devil avatar on the screen a new edge altogether. The actor, through his official Twitter account, posted a picture of him flexing his body with his gym trainer and captioned the picture as, “Here goes the new and improved me!! #BiggerMeanerStronger for @BaahubaliMovie with @KunalGir”.
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) October 4, 2016
Although Rana has a genetically gifted body, tall frame, broad shoulders, he hit a low point in his fitness level at a time when he had a regular job . Initially, he was working in a VFX company. Earlier, he had said that due to odd eating and sleeping hours he had developed “a paunch, love handles, bingo wings.” However, in 2007, he decided to take up acting as a full-time job and started training. And now he is an inspiration for everyone who wants to achieve a certain level of fitness.
Not just down south, Rana is also a popular face in Bollywood. He made everyone take notice with his Hindi debut in 2011 with Dum Maaro Dum. Though he has several hit films to his credit, his role in last year’s period drama, Baahubali: The Beginning boosted his stardom and popularity in the industry to a new high. He plays the main antagonist in the Baahubali series and is training hard to make his onscreen presence look more fearsome in the second part.
While the shooting for Baahubali – The Conclusion will go on for another two months and is expected to finish sometime in November, the official logo of SS Rajamouli’s much-awaited epic fantasy drama Baahubali: The Conclusion, was released last week. Earlier, the actor also promised the audience that the second part is not something that can be explained in words but is an experience to have on theatres. Directed by S S Rajamouli, the film will release on 28 April 2017. The multi-core film with an all-star cast also has Tamannah Bhatia, Anushka Shetty, Ramyakrishna and Sathyaraj in pivotal roles.