Popular actor Ramya Krishnan has reportedly been roped in for Suriya and Keerthy Suresh’s next project, Thaana Serndha Kootam. Reports suggest that the actor will be playing a crucial role in the film.
The buzz is that a few stills of Ramya Krishnan from the sets are also being circulated on social media platforms. However, no official confirmation of her role in the movie has come yet.
The production of this heist comedy officially started earlier in the month after a small pooja at a temple in Chennai. Ramya’s name is a recent addition to the list.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“With all your Blessings we start our next flick #ThaanaSerndhaKootam today🙏!@Suriya_offl @KeerthyOfficial @anirudhofficial @VigneshShivN,” the production house had tweeted.
The movie, under Vignesh Shiva’s direction, will feature Suriya and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles. The film will be bankrolled by Gnanavel Raja from Studio Green productions. The film will have Soodhu Kavvum and Thegidi fame Dinesh Krishnan handling cinematography while Anirudh is scoring the music. The film is expected to release in summer 2017.
Ramya Krishnan is already busy with shooting for Baahubali sequel and Kamal Haasan’s next flick Sabaash Naidu.
Actor Suriya reportedly shed 10 kg for Thaana Serndha Kootam. He is all set for the release of Singam 3 at present. He is already in Chennai to shoot the climax. The post-production work of the movie is going on in full swing as the film is scheduled to release on December. After finishing Singam 3, director Hari will helm the sequel to his 2003 blockbuster Saamy, with Vikram and Trisha in the lead roles.
Keerthy Suresh, on the other hand, is turning out to be the favourite choice in both Tamil and Tollywood industries. The actor has already booked slots with popular stars like Vijay Ilaythalapathy and Nani in movies Bairavaa and Nenu Local. She also acted in Thodari opposite Dhanush.