Yesteryear actor Rambha has made headlines for all the wrong reason. Several media reports claimed that the actress has moved the family court seeking intervention to unite her with her estranged husband under the provisions of the Hindu Marriages Act.
Rambha’s alleged troubled marriage became a hotly debated topic after several news reports said the actress was recently spotted at a family court in Chennai. While some claimed that she had moved the court seeking divorce from her Canada-based husband, other suggested that she has sought legal help to save her troubled marriage.
To quote a PTI report, “The actor submitted that she would like to live with her husband Indran Pathmanathan, whom she married in April, 2010. The couple has been living separately for some time now.”
According to Section 9 of the Act, when either the husband or wife withdraws from the other without reasonable excuse, the aggrieved person may go to court for restitution of his or her conjugal rights. And a Times of India report claimed that “Rambha’s petition has been adjourned to December 3 for further proceedings by the second additional family court in Chennai.”
However, actor Khushboo Sundar took to Twitter rubbishing the reports about Rambha’s ailing relationship with her husband and even claimed that her husband has built a mansion in Canada for the glamour queen of yesteryears.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I think ppl should let their mind 2 rest when it comes 2 #Rambha..had visited her in Canada wen news of her divorce ws d hottest topic..,” she tweeted. “Found her 2 be blissfully happy n planning 2 movein to a huge mansion her loving hubby built for her..hve been in constant touch with her.”
“RAMBHA is well settled into domesticity with her 2 angelic girls,caring hubby n loving in laws..let her live in peace n allw ur mind 2 rest,” posted Khushboo on her Twitter handle, in an effort to put an end to all the rumors surround her friend’s family life.
RAMBHA is well settled into domesticity with her 2 angelic girls,caring hubby n loving in laws..let her live in peace n allw ur mind 2 rest😊
— khushbusundar (@khushsundar) October 26, 2016
Rambha is popular for her glamour roles in south Indian film industry and has about 100 films to her credit.