The much awaited Ram Charan Teja-starrer Dhruva fell out of the Dusshera race after the release of the movie got postponed to December. However, sources, as quoted by Telugu Cinema, also said that megastar Chiranjeevi told his son Charan not to push the dates further and to wrap the shoot as soon as possible.
The Tollywood actor is shooting for his next film Dhruva and is pumping it up for playing the role of a daredevil cop.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Under Surender Reddy’s direction, Dhruva also features actor Rakul Preet Singh, who plays Ram Charan’s lady love, apart from Arvind Swamy.
While the movie was initially slated for an October release, the dates have now been changed to December owing to Arvind Swamy’s health issues.
Dhruva is the official Telugu remake of Tamil blockbuster, Jayam Ravi’s Thani Oruvan. The music is given by Hiphop Tamizha, who also composed for its Tamil original and cinematography is handled by P S Vinod.
From the box office hit Magadheera to Thoofan (remake of 1973 Zanjeer) Ram Charan has always been keen on signing on action-packed roles. He will be posing as a cop, an IPS officer, just like its Tamil version. But in Dhruva, the actor is doing it more seriously though. According to a Bollywoodlife report, the actor had also invited cops from across the state to be a part of his preparations for the movie. “Ram Charan Teja apart from inviting the police personnel who he interacted with for his prep, has also reached out to officers from several districts across the south. He is organizing a special screening for them and their families,” the report said.
According to a Bollywoodlife report, the actor had also invited cops from across the state as part of his preparations for the movie. “Ram Charan Teja apart from inviting the police personnel who he interacted with for his prep, has also reached out to officers from several districts across the south. He is organizing a special screening for them and their families,” the report had said quoting a source.