Like millions of actor Vishnuvardhan’s fans, even superstar Rajinikanth is eager to catch the late actor in action on the big screen. According to reports, the Enthiran star will be watching Nagarahavu at a special screening in Chennai before its general release.
The makers have reportedly spent a whopping Rs 15 crore on special effects to bring Vishnuvardhan back from the dead to play a cameo in the film. The legendary actor has been recreated with computer-generated imagery to feature in an action sequence.
Besides Kannada, Nagarahavu will be released in Tamil as Shivanagam and Telugu as Nagabharanam. However, it is not clear whether Rajinikanth will watch the original Kannada version or the Tamil dubbed version.
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Rajinikanth and Vishnuvardhan shared a very good bond in the industry and they have even acted in films together. Vishnuvardhan, one of the most popular actors in Kannada, died in 2009 due to heart attack. He is survived by his wife, Bharathi Vishnuvardhan, and two adopted daughters, Keerthi and Chandana.
However, even to this day, he continues to command a large fan base in Kannada and young actors make references to him and his films in order to draw applause from the audience. Just his name is enough to send millions of his fans into a tizzy.
The makers have been promoting Nagarahavu as Vishnuvardhan’s comeback film. The film also stars Ramya and it also marks her return to the big screen. She took a break from acting after joining active politics. Actors Diganth, Saikumar, Rajesh Vivek, Sadhu Kokila and Mukul Dev among others play important roles in the film.
The film is helmed by Arundhati fame Kodi Ramakrishna and is produced by Sajid Qureshi and has music from Gurukiran. The mythological thriller is set to hit the screens on Friday.