Ace director Shankar does not have a very active social media presence. He only shares posts about his upcoming films and other things once in a while. But whenever he does, he is quite cryptic about it.
Shankar who is busy shooting for Enthiran 2.0, gave a morning gift to his fans on Wednesday by sharing an important update about the film. And much to the excitement of Rajinikanth’s fans, he has also shared a behind-the-scene image from the film’s set, where he is in a discussion with the Thalaivar, probably explaining a scene.
It is a fair guess to say, that it is Shankar’s unique way of announcing that the two third of the film has been completed in 150 days. The much-awaited magnum opus is fast nearing the completion. Rajinikanth, who has been out of action for nearly three months, has finally resumed the shoot for Shankar’s a mega-budget science-fiction thriller earlier this week. The shooting for 2.0 is going on in Chennai, where the director will shoot a song featuring Rajinikanth and British model-turned-actress Amy Jackson. After 100 days of shoot, Shankar recently confirmed that he has finished two major action sequences, including the climax scene with Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Check out Shankar’s tweet. The director captioned the picture “2.o 2/3 150”.
2.o 2/3 150 pic.twitter.com/eDTGN2X0rF
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) October 5, 2016
The film also stars Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Adil Hussain and Sudhanshu Pandey. Tipped to be a sequel to 2010 Tamil blockbuster Enthiran, which was dubbed as Robot in Hindi, the film features Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar as the main antagonist. Kumar apparently plays a role of a mad scientist, a role which Shankar had initially earmarked for Hollywood superstar Arnold Schwarzenegger. However, it didn’t work out due to various reasons.
The film is bankrolled by Lyca Productions and Oscar-winning composer A. R. Rahman will score music for the film. The film is slated to be released in early 2017.