Her Royal Excellency of Thailand Mom Luang Rajadarasri Jayankura had a meeting with Tamil film superstar Rajinikanth here.
Various topics were discussed during the nearly 30 minute meeting between Jayankura and Rajinikanth, on Friday, a press release said
It was through the support of the Thailand leader that the shooting for some of the scenes of the actor’s latest film Kabali was shot there, the release said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“She informed the actor that there was a huge fan following for him in Thailand as he was highly popular”.
On professional front, the superstar has promised that he will make India proud, he meant it in every sense. According to industry sources, the much-awaited sci-fi movie will be available in 3D.
While presenting films in 3D has become a norm in Hollywood, the Indian film industry is still catching up with the trend. However, in the light of the massive budget, 2.0 is going to be a landmark film in the three-dimensional category in India.
It will also be Rajinikanth’s first 3D film. The actor, who made his debut in a black and white film in 1975, has been setting trends in embracing path-breaking technologies in filmmaking. Remember, he was the first Indian actor to star in the animated film, Kochadaiyaan, which was shot using motion capture technology?
The much-anticipated first look and teaser of 2.0 will be released on November 20 at a grand event in Mumbai.
Producer Raju Mahalingam recently took to Twitter and confirmed the news. “Make in India” a reality on celluloid!! 2.0 team delivers Global Standard’s!! We will tease you’ll on 20th Nov 2016,” he tweeted.
“Make in India” a reality on celluloid!! 2.0 team delivers Global Standard’s!!We will tease you’ll on 20th Nov-2016. pic.twitter.com/UXv7YS6j6B
— raju.mahalingam (@rajumahalingam) October 14, 2016
Recently, Enthiran team warped its shoot in Chennai.
With PTI inputs.