The first look of the much-anticipated Tamil science-fiction thriller 2.o, a sequel to 2010 blockbuster Enthiran, will be released on November 20, a source said.
“The makers are planning a grand event on November 20 to unveil the first look of the film. The teaser will be released during Sankranti festival next year,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Two-thirds of the film has been completed so far in 150 days.
Being made on a lavish budget of Rs 350 crore, the film will be simultaneously released in Hindi and Telugu as well.
The film is being bankrolled by Lyca Productions.
Recently social media became crazy when a behind the scene moment of the film found it’s way in the internet.
The film also stars Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson, Adil Hussain and Sudhanshu Pandey. Enthiran, which was dubbed as Robot in Hindi, the film features Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar as the main antagonist. Kumar apparently plays a role of a mad scientist, a role which Shankar had initially earmarked for Hollywood superstar Arnold Schwarzenegger. However, it didn’t work out due to various reasons.
Rajinikanth, who has been out of action for nearly three months, has finally resumed the shoot for Shankar’s a mega-budget science-fiction thriller earlier this week. The shooting for 2.0 is going on in Chennai, where the director will shoot a song featuring Rajinikanth and British model-turned-actress Amy Jackson.
With inputs from IANS