The audio of the much-anticipated movie Pulimurugan was launched on Wednesday at a press meet in Kochi. Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, who was the main face of the event, sounded very confident while talking about the film, which will hit the screens worldwide this Friday. While talking about his latest project, the actor took the opportunity to thank the entire cast and crew of the film.
“It is a very simple movie, which everyone can understand. And I believe everyone will like this film too,” he said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
He said the film deals with the subject of man-animal conflict, adding that it was not easy to make a movie with a real tiger. He appreciated director Vysakh for making this film, who was not present at the event as he was in Chennai. He is apparently taking care of the things ahead of the release of the film on October 7.
Not just Vysakh, screenplay writer Udayan, film’s leading lady Kamalini Mukherjee among others were also missing. Mohanlal said the members of Pulimurugan’s crew were busy to ensure its smooth release worldwide.
He also congratulated fight choreographer Peter Hein and music director Gopi Sundar for the their hard work and contribution to the film.
“Let Pulimurugan be a treat for everyone,” said Mohanlal, adding that he hoped that the Malayalam and Indian film industry will be proud of his upcoming movie.
The film was cleared by the censor board with a clean ‘U’ certificate, making it eligible to watch for audiences of all age groups. The film’s release was delayed multiple times due to various reasons in the past and is finally set to lock horns with superstar Mammootty’s Thoppil Joppan at the box office this Friday.
Pulimurgan also marks the debut of Tollywood actor Jagapati Babu in Malayalam cinema.
The film produced at a cost of Rs 25 crore, will also be Mohanlal’s biggest release in terms of screen count. Kerala has around 475 screens that can show the new releases. Pulimurugan will open on 160 screens within the state and on 165 screens outside the state, said reports.
The advance booking for the film has already begun. Going by the early trends and pre-release expectations around the film, the Mohanlal-starrer is expected to set a new first day box office collection record in the Mollywood.