Telugu star Prabhas has refuted reports that he was offered YRF’s Dhoom 4. There have been rumours that the 36-year-old Baahubali actor was soon going to make his acting debut in Bollywood and would star in the fourth instalment of superhit action franchise Dhoom.
When asked about his Bollywood debut, Prabhas said, “There were some good offers but I have two of my home production films that are bilingual. There were good offers but I had these two films. I am not saying I will not do (act in Hindi films).”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The actor was not keen to divulge details about what offers came his way. When quizzed if there was an offer from YRF, pat came his reply, “No”. Prabhas was talking on the sidelines of MAMI film festival here where the first look of Bahubali: The Conclusion was launched.
The much-awaited epic is the sequel to 2015 blockbuster “Baahubali: The Beginning”. Directed by SS Rajamouli, the film will hit theatres in April 2017.
Meanwhile, The team of Baahubali: The Conclusion says it is more exciting right now than nervous about the response of audience for the second part of the blockbuster series. Helmed by S S Rajamouli, Baahubali: The Conclusion is the sequel to last year’s Baahubali: The Beginning. It stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah and Anushka Shetty in lead roles. The movie will hit theatres on April 28, 2017. “I am excited about the film. During the release week of the film, there will be nervousness. Right now, I am excited,” Rajamouli today said on the sidelines of MAMI film festival, where the first poster of the movie was launched.