Telugu star Prabhas has refuted reports that he was offered YRF’s Dhoom 4. There have been rumours that the 36-year-old Baahubali actor was soon going to make his acting debut in Bollywood and would star in the fourth instalment of superhit action franchise Dhoom.
When asked about his Bollywood debut, Prabhas said, “There were some good offers but I have two of my home production films that are bilingual. There were good offers but I had these two films. I am not saying I will not do (act in Hindi films).”
The actor was not keen to divulge details about what offers came his way. When quizzed if there was an offer from YRF, pat came his reply, “No”. Prabhas was talking on the sidelines of MAMI film festival here where the first look of Bahubali: The Conclusion was launched.
The much-awaited epic is the sequel to 2015 blockbuster “Baahubali: The Beginning”. Directed by SS Rajamouli, the film will hit theatres in April 2017.
Meanwhile, The team of Baahubali: The Conclusion says it is more exciting right now than nervous about the response of audience for the second part of the blockbuster series. Helmed by S S Rajamouli, Baahubali: The Conclusion is the sequel to last year’s Baahubali: The Beginning. It stars Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah and Anushka Shetty in lead roles. The movie will hit theatres on April 28, 2017. “I am excited about the film. During the release week of the film, there will be nervousness. Right now, I am excited,” Rajamouli today said on the sidelines of MAMI film festival, where the first poster of the movie was launched.
For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App now