In a shocking incident, popular Tamil TV anchor and actor Saberna Saboo was found dead at her apartment in Maduravoyal in Chennai on Friday. According to the media reports, Saberna’s house remained closed for about three days and neighbours alerted the police due to a foul smell that was coming from her house. When the police arrived, they found that the door wasn’t locked from the inside and Saberna’s body was lying on the floor, reportedly in a decomposed state.
Saberna’s untimely death has shocked the entire Tamil industry. She started her career as a TV anchor and appeared in several popular Tamil television soap operas like Pasamalar on Sun TV and even appeared on several shows on Star Vijay. She has also played minor roles, namely in films like Dhanush’s Padikathavan, Vishal’s Poojai and Simbu’s Kaalai.
Talking to media, some of her friends described Saberna as bold but sensitive who took friendship and other relationships seriously. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the police have recovered a suicide note from the spot. Meanwhile, an investigation has been launched into her death. However, it is suspected to be a case of suicide. At this point, the information is very limited.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Saberna is the second popular TV actor to have found dead this year. In March, TV anchor and actor S Sai Prashanth committed suicide at his residence in Chennai. He had left a suicide note saying no one must be blamed for his death. Police said the reason behind Prashanth’s suicide could be loneliness and depression.