The team of Suriya-starrer Tamil thriller “24”, which is currently on floors here, will head to Poland next week to shoot songs and a few important scenes for the film.
“The Mumbai schedule will be wrapped up by this weekend. Next week, the team will leave for Poland for a 20-day schedule to shoot two songs and some important scenes,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Being directed by Vikram Kumar, the film will reportedly see Suriya playing dual roles.
- Suriya’s film with Selvaraghavan, Dhanush’s Maari 2 start rolling
- After Sai Pallavi, Rakul Preet joins Suriya’s next with Selvaraghavan
- Suriya 36: Selvaraghavan’s next film with Thaanaa Serndha Koottam star begins
- Romania beckons Suriya’s ‘S3’ team
- Tamil film ’24’ shoots in an IPL venue
- Suriya’s ’24’ to roll from April 8
Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen are the leading ladies.
Double Oscar-winning composer A.R. Rahman is scoring the music for the film, which also features veteran actor Girish Karnad in an important role.