Actor Simbu is Tamil cinema’s very own controversy’s child. He has found himself in a tight spot on many occasions over some of his explosive comments, songs and films. But, the controversies doesn’t deter him from speaking his mind.
During a chat with his fans on his newly set-up Facebook account, Simbu took many questions, ranging from his upcoming movies, future projects, his weight gain and his opinion about sharing screen space with other leading actors
However, a few of his responses have got everyone talking now. Simbu has made no secret of the fact that he is a big fan of Thala Ajith, and he has made reference to the Vedalam star in almost all of his films in the past. When one of the fans asked him whether he will include a reference to Ajith in his upcoming film Anbanavan Asaradhavan Adangadhavan aka AAA, Simbu surprised everyone by saying no.
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
“When no one spoke about ajith sir i used his cut out from a flop movie and screamed thala … since now he is big and everyone is using his name , i don’t think i need to do it any more … happy for his growth,” he said.
During the Facebook chat, the actor also revealed that an announcement on his speculated project, Billa 3, will me made soon.
“Next year end for sure,” Simbu said, when he was asked will he act in Billa 3 under Venkat Prabhu’s direction and when will he make an official announcement on the same. Billa franchise helped Ajith to reclaim his stardom, which was on a shaky ground back then.
Simbu is currently shooting for AAA, which is directed by Ravichandran who made his debut with last year’s adult comedy film, Trisha Illana Nayanthara. The actor plays three different characters in the film. Recently, a teaser video was released to introduce one of his characters called Madura Michael. His second character is named Ashwin Thatha, while the makers have kept the details of his third role still under wraps.
The film has Tamannaah and Shriya Saran as its female leads and is produced by Michael Rayappan under Global Infotainment banners. It has music from Yuvan Shankar Raja.