Veteran writer Balakumaran, known for penning Tamil blockbusters such as “Baasha” and “Nayakan”, will be collaborating with director Vishnuvardhan for a yet-untitled project in the language.
“It’s been a great pleasure working on the script with writer Balakumaran. Been busy travelling with him centuries back. Will update u all (sic),” Vishnuvardhan posted on his Twitter page on Friday.
It’s been a great pleasure working on the script with Writter Balakumaran. Been busy travelling with him centuries back. Will update u all
— vishnu vardhan (@vishnu_dir) October 23, 2015
The 69-year old Balakumaran, who has written over 50 novels and 100 short stories, has also been associated with several successful Tamil films such as “Gentleman”, “Kadhalan” and “Jeans”.
- Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: Bollywood sends warm wishes to the living legend who turned 95
- Bigg Boss Tamil contestants Raiza, Harish Kalyan to romance on big screen
- Newton actor Rajkummar Rao on collaborating with David Dhawan: It would be fun
- Remya Nambeesan replaces Regina Cassandra in Darshan's Kurukshetra
- Rajinikanth to watch Vishnuvardhan's 'comeback' film Nagarahavu
- Popular Kannada actor Vishunuvardhan passes away
Dhanush-starrer 2006 film “Pudhupettai” was his last known work as co-writer.