After several months of delay, much-awaited Naga Chaitanya film Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo is slated for a release on November 11, confirmed industry sources on Monday.
Under Gautham Menon’s direction, the movie is an action thriller that is simultaneously being made in Tamil as Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada with actors Simbu and Manjima Mohan in lead roles, which also releasing on same day. Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo is also being bankrolled by Menon under his home banner Photon Kathaas and Ondraga Entertainment. The film stars Naga Chaitanya and Manjima Mohan in lead roles.
The film also features Baba Sehgal, Sathish Krishnan, Ajay Gollapudi and Satya Siva playing crucial roles. The music is composed by Academy Award winner A R Rahman and the lyrics of songs by Anantha Sriram.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Menon has completed the shooting of the movie. “Awesome work, team! Thank you for all the support and for putting up with me! This goes out to each and every technician and my team!” he posted as he called up for the wrap for the shoot.
The trailer of the Tamil version was also released on October 23. The film’s title in Tamil, Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada, is taken from a song from 1960 film Mannadhi Mannan, starring MGR, by the same name. It means “fear is foolishness.”
The music album and trailer have built up the buzz for the film. Reportedly, popular producer and distributor Dil Raju has acquired the Nizam rights of Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo for a whopping price of Rs 4 crore.