The makers of upcoming Tamil adventure comedy ‘Mundasupatti’ have taken the online marketing space to higher levels of innovation. They have created an interactive application that allows people to create their own avatars akin to characters from the movie.
The app has been created on the website http://www.mymundasupattistyle.com.
“The app has been designed by mixing various styles of Mundasu (turbans), retro-styled eyewear and hairstyles from the 1980s. Along the lines of the posters and trailer, the retro theme of the online application is expected to kindle a sense of the 1980s amongst the viewers,” read a statement from the film’s co-producer Fox Star Studios India.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
‘Mundasupatti’, which has been directed by debutant Ram Kumar, has been jointly produced by Fox Star India and C.V. Kumar.
The film featuring Vishnu Vishal, Kali Venkat and Nandita in lead roles, releases in cinemas Friday.