The makers of upcoming Tamil adventure comedy ‘Mundasupatti’ have taken the online marketing space to higher levels of innovation. They have created an interactive application that allows people to create their own avatars akin to characters from the movie.
The app has been created on the website http://www.mymundasupattistyle.com.
“The app has been designed by mixing various styles of Mundasu (turbans), retro-styled eyewear and hairstyles from the 1980s. Along the lines of the posters and trailer, the retro theme of the online application is expected to kindle a sense of the 1980s amongst the viewers,” read a statement from the film’s co-producer Fox Star Studios India.
‘Mundasupatti’, which has been directed by debutant Ram Kumar, has been jointly produced by Fox Star India and C.V. Kumar.
The film featuring Vishnu Vishal, Kali Venkat and Nandita in lead roles, releases in cinemas Friday.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest