During the audio release of Pulimurugan, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal suggested that the film will be released in many other foreign languages as well as Hindi. However, after looking at the box office success of the film domestically, the makers are now eyeing international market as well as north India.
The film, which deals with man-animal conflict, will be dubbed in foreign languages, including Chinese, Vietnamese and English. It will also be dubbed in Hindi.
The action adventure has largely received positive reviews from the media and audience. And it is touted to be the best action flick in Mohanlal’s illustrious career that spans nearly four decades.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
Mohanlal confirmed this news while talking to media after watching an exclusive screening of his latest blockbuster, Pulimurugan, in Mumbai.
He also added that he hopes to act in a much bigger action film than Pulimugruam in the future.
Although the film becomes predictable after a certain point, the gripping performance from Mohanlal and special effects involving tigers keep the audience engaged till the end.
The film, directed by Vysakh, is technically a brilliant film and has emerged the clear winner at the box office among the other films that released on the same day. The film made with a budget of Rs 25 crore has taken the box office by storm and has collected more than Rs 20 crore in five days in Kerala, which is an all time collection record.
“It is a very proud film for technicians. I appreciate Vysakh for making use of the best talents and create such a good package,” Gopi Sunder, music composer of Pulimugruam told the IndianExpress.com.
“Pulimugruam was Vysakh’s dream project and he has given everything he has to this film. I got emotionally attached to this project after seeing the hard work of the film’s entire cast and crew,” he added.
Pulimurugan released worldwide on October 7.