It is official! The 150th movie of Megastar Chiranjeevi — Khaidi No 150 is slated to release during Sankranti next year.
The film is being made under the production of Chiranjeevi’s son Ram Charan Teja, and 70 per cent of its shooting has been wrapped. The makers are now trying to push it out in January 2017. “We have completed more than 70 per cent of the shoot and dad had also started dubbing for the film. We are happy with the output so far and we are planning to release the film in January as a Sankranti treat,” said Ram Charan.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Khaidi No 150 is a remake of the Tamil blockbuster Kaththi which was directed by AR Murugadoss and had Vijay in the lead role. The much-awaited movie has Chiranjeevi playing the lead role and will be romancing Kajal Aggarwal. The commercial entertainer is directed by V V Vinayak. We could also see Devi Sri Prasad scoring the music and Bollywood actor Tarun Arora playing the baddie in the film. The movie is being bankrolled by Ram Charan’s Konidela Production Company in association with Lyca Productions.
This Megastar’s movie is also a treat for his fans as the actor is making a sensational comeback after 10 years. Although he appeared in cameo roles in films of his star son Ram Charan Teja, his last film was 2007’s Shankar Dada Zindabad, which was directed by Prabhu Deva.
Chiranjeevi is busy with something more. For the first time he is set to host athe fourth season of the television quiz show, ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu’ (MEK) — replacing Nagarjuna. The popular Telugu TV show is an adaptation of globally acclaimed Hindi TV show hosted by Amitabh Bachchan, Kaun Banega Crorepati, popularly known as KBC.