Actress Mannara Chopra, who was last seen in Hindi erotic thriller “Zid”, has been roped in to play the leading lady in comedian-turned-hero Sunil’s yet-untitled next Telugu outing, which will go on floors in August.
“For months we were on the lookout for a suitable female lead and it has finally ended with Mannara. She’s highly talented and will match Sunil’s comic timing as well as heroism,” the film’s director Vamsi Krishna Akella told IANS.
- Kiara Advani, Vivek Oberoi and Prashant roped in for Ram Charan’s next
- Audiences will see different me in each film: Mannara Chopra
- If you work hard, there’s no struggle: Mannara Chopra
- Every film of Priyanka a milestone: Mannara Chopra
- I’ve learnt a lot from Priyanka, Parineeti: Mannara Chopra
- I haven’t bagged ‘Zid’ for being Priyanka Chopra’s cousin: Mannara
To be produced by R. Sudharshan Reddy of “Prema Katha Chitram” fame, the film will also feature Pradeep Rawat and Saptagiri in important roles.
This will be Mannara’s second Telugu outing after last year’s “Prema Geema Janta Naia”. She is the cousin of Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra.