Adding to the Sankranti list, Manchu Vishnu’s next title Luckkunnodu, which is slated for a release in January next year, has finished its first phase of shooting in the city and is set for a wrap up by the end of November this year.
The Dhee level star acted in hits including Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam and Dynamite. This will be his third project in this year. Hansika Motwani is playing the female lead to Vishnu for the third time after projects like Denikaina Ready and Pandavulu Pandavulu Thumeda.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Under the direction of Raj Kiran who is known for his horror flicks Geethankali and Tipura, the movie is also bankrolled by M V V Satyanarayana on MVV Cinema banner. This comedy entertainer will be an entirely different subject that the director will be dealing with.
“Luckkunnodu first schedule is completed successfully in Hyderabad. Director Raj Kiran shot introduction, crucial scenes on hero Vishnu, Hansika Motwani. Entertaining portions involving Vishnu, Posani, Vennela Kishore and Raghu Babu were also wrapped up. Our second schedule starts from Monday and will be commenced before November end, to complete the whole shoot. Luckkunnodu is a Vishnu-level love and comedy entertainer. I am delighted to have got associated with a good team,” producer MVV Satyanarayana said.
The cast also includes Tannikella Bharani, Prabhas Srinu and Sathyam Rajesh in supporting roles. Atchu and Lakkaraju will be scoring the music of the movie. While the dialogues and screenplay are given by ‘Diamond’ Rathna Babu, art and camera work is being taken care by Chinna and PG Vinda respectively.