Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Telugu family drama “Brahmotsavam”, which is nearing completion, will hit the screens worldwide on April 29.
“The team is currently shooting the final schedule of the film. Two more songs have to be shot. Once all this is done, the next two months will be spent on post-production. The makers are planning to release the film on April 29,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film stars Pranitha Subhash, Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha Ruth Prabhu in important roles.
- Spyder box office: Mahesh Babu starrer collects 72 crore, suffers setback in US
- Spyder release: Mahesh Babu and SJ Suryah are the highlight of this AR Murugadoss film
- Mahesh Babu's 'Brahmotsavam' to release on May 20
- Kajal Aggarwal teams up with Mahesh Babu again
- Mannara Chopra not approached for 'Brahmotsavam'
- Mahesh Babu's 'Brahmotsavam' for Sankranti 2016
Produced by PVP Cinema, “Brahmotsavam” has music by Mickey J. Meyer.
Mahesh, meanwhile, will start working on his next Tamil-Telugu yet-untitled bilingual with filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss.