Superstar Mahesh Babu, who wrapped up the second schedule of Telugu film “Brahmotsavam” earlier this week, has planned a holiday with his family in Paris, where he will be ringing in this year’s Dussehra festival.
“Mahesh’s children haven’t seen the Eiffel tower yet and since they’re on their Dussehra break from school, the family felt this is the right time to fly to Paris,” a source close to the actor told IANS.
“It will be a short trip and as soon as Mahesh is back, he will join the sets of “Brahmotsavam” for a month-long schedule,” added the source.
- Away in Romania for Spyder, Mahesh Babu writes an emotional message on son's birthday
- Photo: Mahesh Babu's daughter gets Marathi makeover, reminds us of a young Namrata Shirodkar
- Mahesh Babu and daughter Sitara's pictures together highlight a different side of the actor. See photos
- Spyder actor Mahesh Babu takes time off his vacation to meet a 14-year-old fan suffering from down syndrome, see photo
- Mahesh Babu sends adorable birthday wish to 'light' of his life, Namrata Shirodkar. See pic
- Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, wife Namrata Shirodkar's Swiss holidays with son Gautham, daughter Sitara
Mahesh will be joined by his wife Namrata Shirodkar and their children Gautham and Sitara.
According to the industry grapevine, Mahesh is likely to team up with filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss for a bilingual.
The source, however, didn’t confirm the rumour.
“Talks have been going on for a while. But nothing concrete has happened on this development so far,” he said.