Superstar Mahesh Babu, who wrapped up the second schedule of Telugu film “Brahmotsavam” earlier this week, has planned a holiday with his family in Paris, where he will be ringing in this year’s Dussehra festival.
“Mahesh’s children haven’t seen the Eiffel tower yet and since they’re on their Dussehra break from school, the family felt this is the right time to fly to Paris,” a source close to the actor told IANS.
“It will be a short trip and as soon as Mahesh is back, he will join the sets of “Brahmotsavam” for a month-long schedule,” added the source.
- Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar's Oman vacation, see their best moments
- After shooting for a TVC with Mahesh Babu, Ranveer Singh takes rapping lessons. Watch video
- Photo: Mahesh Babu's daughter gets Marathi makeover, reminds us of a young Namrata Shirodkar
- Mahesh Babu sends adorable birthday wish to 'light' of his life, Namrata Shirodkar. See pic
- Mahesh Babu back from New Year holiday
- Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, wife Namrata Shirodkar's Swiss holidays with son Gautham, daughter Sitara
Mahesh will be joined by his wife Namrata Shirodkar and their children Gautham and Sitara.
According to the industry grapevine, Mahesh is likely to team up with filmmaker A.R. Murugadoss for a bilingual.
The source, however, didn’t confirm the rumour.
“Talks have been going on for a while. But nothing concrete has happened on this development so far,” he said.